3.11.08

Subjects at school

At school, we have got a lot of subjects like Biology, French, Chemistry, Maths, Latin, English, German, Spanish, History, Technology, Music, Arts and PE.
The timetable is extremely full because we finish at 6 o'clock every day except on Wednesdays and Fridays. 
We have school from half past eight to six o'clock except on Wednesdays when we are free in the afternoon. We have got a break every two hours.
 We have weeks A and B in the timetable. This is a special organisation. Every other week, we can start at 9.30 am on Fridays. The class is also divided into 2 groups for Biology classes. In the class, some of the pupils learn Spanish, German and Latin. It's a mixed languages class!

Opinions:
"I like Maths and English but I hate French, History and Technology because it's really hard for me", Jenanie

"I like PE, it's very funny. But I hate FRench because it's extremely hard", Pierre

"I like Arts it's beautiful and funny. But I hate French because it's very hard", Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello we are clemence and myriam we are in 4°2 in france in "collège auguste renoir", it's a very good blog and we love scotland and we enjoy eps and french.

Anonymous said...

Hello it is Nisserine!
I am in 4°3 in "Renoir", I like Art but I don't love music!!!
bye
xxx

Anonymous said...

hello ! we are hajar and anissa, we are in 4°3 in france in " Auguste Renoir school".
it's a very good blog !!!
we are very interested by your article .
KiSS
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello !!
It's Myriam I am "Renoir" !!
Now, our college is a piece of building and prefabricate but in a few years it will be a beautiful college !!!
Unfortunately, we are too old will not benefit from this college because we will be in high school! We will suffer for our little brothers and (or) sister! =D
GoOd Bye !!
xXx